Alarcón Salas Magaly
Magaly is a partner of the firm, specialized in labour matters and labour dispute resolution.
She focuses her practice in legal advice for the resolution of pre-judicial, judicial, and administrative labour conflicts, as well as in the planning of adequate labour policies for the needs of each organization.
Recently, she has given advice related to equal pay and the prevention of sexual harassment in the workplace.
She has been teaching in graduate programs at Universidad del Pacífico since 2015.
She has published several academic articles in different specialized publications, having also participated as a speaker in updating topics on labour and labour procedural matters.
“Outstanding negotiation skills” – Chambers Latin America 2020
- EAE Business School – Universitat Politecnica de Catalunya (Spain), Master´s Deg in People Management (2012).
- Universidad Complutense de Madrid (Spain), Specialization Course in Human Capital Management (2008)
- CENTRUM, Specialization Course onin Compensation and Benefits Planning (2007)
- CENTRUM, Specialization Course in Human Capital Strategic Management (2007)
- Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú, Bachelor (2002) and Lawyer (2004).
- Partner at Vinatea & Toyama (2019 – To date)
- Associate at Miranda & Amado (2008 – 2019)
- Associate at Rubio, Leguía Normand (2005 – 2008)
- Lawyer of the Labour Litigation Department at Telefónica del Perú (2002 – 2004)
Memberships and affiliations
- Lima Bar Association
- International Society of Female Professionals
- Universidad del Pacífico, Professor, Master’s in organizational development and People Management, “Legislation and Labour Relations” (2015 – to date).
- Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú, Professor, “Effective Legal Communication” (2018)
- Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú, Teaching Assistant, Master’s Degree in Labour Law and Social Security, “Labour Proceedings” (2009).