Dulce Mostacero Daniela del Pilar
Library assistant of the Firm, specialized in public policy studies in historical perspective, health history and gender. Experience in library management and research.
Speaker at the IEP’s “Public Policies in Historical Perspective” Green Tables Cycle with the paper “Negotiating with the State. The feminist movement and the Catholic Church in People´s National Programs (1851-1991)”. Speaker at the XXVI ´Coloquio de Lima en su Historia´ with the paper: “Feministas en las calles de Lima. Marcha de 1979”, among others.
- University Degree
- Assistant service for the activities of Documentary Bibliographic Heritage Management (2019-2021)
- Library Assistant at Miranda&Amado Studio (March-September, 2018)
- Research Assistant for institutions and researchers.
- English (Basic)
Memberships and affiliations.
- Member of the research group of San Marcos: “Designing Peru”.
- Member of the Peruvian Association of History of Science, Technology and Health.