Higa García Alfonso Yasuyoshi
Alfonso is an associate of the firm, specialized in individual and collective labour litigation.
He has extensive experience in the development of defense strategies in labour proceedings and labour issues. Author of several academic articles and of the book: “La irrenunciabilidad de los derechos laborales. Un enfoque sustantivo y procesal”.
- Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú, Bachelor (2012) and Lawyer (2015).
- Associate at Vinatea & Toyama (2019 – To date)
- Associate at Miranda & Amado (2013 – 2019)
- International Intern at Barrios & Errázuriz (Chile) (2016)
- Assistant of the Human Capital Services – at Ernst & Young (2012 – 2013)
Memberships and affiliations
Lima Bar Association
- Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú, Teaching Assistant, “Labour Procedural Law” (2015 – To date).