Illa Pantigoso Miriam
Miriam Illa Pantigoso is an Associate of the Firm’s Consulting Area (Inspections), specialized in Labour Law. She has experience in advising Human Resources and Labour Relations areas, as well as in labour inspections and social compliance audits.
- Master’s Degree in Human Resources Management and Talent Development from Universidad Rey Juan Carlos and EAE Business School – Madrid (2016-2017).
- Master in Labour and Social Security Law at Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú (2010- 2012).
- Second Specialization in Labour and Social Security Law at Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú (2011).
- Lawyer by Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú (2010), Bachelor’s Degree (2009).
- Universidad de Piura (October 2019 – December 2020) – Specialization Program in Administrative Sanctioning Law.
- ISIL (December 2017 – March 2018) – Diploma in Business Administration.
- Universidad del Pacífico – Diploma in Business Administration and Management for Lawyers (May 2014 – September 2014).
- Universidad de University of Seville – V Advanced Course in Labour Law for Postgraduates Universidad de University of Seville e Instituto Europeo de Relaciones Industriales – Spain (September 2012).
- SUNAFIL – Assistant Inspector of the Intendencia de Lima Metropolitana (Metropolitan Lima)
- PROINVERSION – Labour Specialist of the Personnel Area
- INTERTEK TESTING SERVICES PERU S.A. – Social Compliance Auditor
- DOGMA LABORAL – Lawyer in the labour area.
Memberships and affiliations
- Lima Bar Association