Medina Valenzuela Ingrid
Ingrid is an associate of the firm, specialized in labour law and labour litigation.
She has extensive experience in the development of defense strategies in labour proceedings and labour issues.
- Europäische Rechtsakademie (Academy of European Law), Course on European Labour Law (2018).
- Universidad de Salamanca, Specialization Course in Labour and Social Security Law (2017).
- Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú, Master’s in Labour and Social Security Law (2017).
- Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú, Bachelor (2013) and Lawyer (2015).
- Associate at Vinatea & Toyama (2019 – To Date)
- Associate at Miranda & Amado (2016 – 2019)
- Associate at Rebaza Alcazar & De las Casas Abogados (2016)
- Associate at Priori y Carrillo Abogados (2015 – 2016)
- Assistant at Priori y Carrillo Abogados (2014 – 2015)
Memberships and affiliations
- Lima Bar Association
- Former Member of the Civil Association Law & Society