Mercado Villarán Eduardo Israel
Eduardo is an Associate of the firm, specialized in conciliation, labour law and labour litigation.
He has more than 20 years of experience in the development of strategies for the resolution of labour conflicts, as well as in defense in labour proceedings of different kinds.
Author of several specialized articles such as “La profesionalización del derecho procesal del trabajo” and co-author of books on labour matters: “Nueva Ley Procesal del Trabajo – Análisis y Comentarios” and “Comentarios a la Ley de Productividad y Competitividad Laboral”.
Lecturer in several trainings and diploma courses on labour litigation.
- Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú, Master’s in labour and Social Security Law (2017).
- Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú, Bachelor (2004) and Lawyer (2009).
- Associate at Vinatea & Toyama (2019 – To Date)
- Associate at Miranda & Amado (2010 – 2019)
- Associate at Chehade, Fonseca, Servat, Suárez & Varela Abogados (2004 – 2010)
Memberships and affiliations
Callao Bar Association
- Universidad ESAN, Co-Teacher, “Corporate Labour Law” (2013)