Prelle Mayuri Herbert
Herbert is a partner of the firm, specialized in labour law, labour relations, collective and individual dispute management.
- Universidad Internacional de Valencia, Master Studies in Mediation and Conflict Management (2015).
- Universidad de of Piura, Master’s Degree in Business Management (2015).
- CENTRUM, Diploma in Human Resources Management (2004).
- Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú, Bachelor (1994) and Lawyer (2000).
- Partner at Vinatea & Toyama (2019 – To date)
- Partner at Prelle & Ulloa (2017 – 2019)
- Human Resources Director – Business Partner at Backus (2014 – 2016)
- Director of Labour Relations at Backus (2009 – 2015)
- Labour Relations Manager at Backus (2008 – 2009)
- Senior Associate at Miranda & Amado (2002 – 2008)
- Head of Labour Area at Rosselló Abogados (1998 – 2002)
Memberships and affiliations
- Member of the Peruvian Society of Labour and Social Security Law.