Salvador Vargas Alfredo Luis
Alfredo is a partner of the firm, specialist in labour law, labour relations, management of collective and individual conflicts.
He has extensive experience in the design of strategies to face and manage labour conflict situations in all economic sectors, both in national and global companies.
He has taught at the Universidad Peruana de Ciencias Aplicadas, Universidad ESAN, among others.
Author of several academic articles and speaker at congresses and seminars in his specialty.
“He has significant business knowledge and experience in resolving complex disputes” – Chambers Latin America 2020.
- Centro de Estudios Garrigues (Spain), Master in Human Resources (2011).
- Universidad Peruana de Ciencias Aplicadas, Bachelor (2004) and Lawyer (2005).
- Partner at Vinatea & Toyama (2019 – To date)
- Partner at Miranda & Amado (2014 – 2019)
- Associate at Miranda & Amado (2007 – 2014)
- Associate at Benites, De las Casas, Forno & Ugaz (2004 – 2007)
Memberships and affiliations
Callao Bar Association
- Universidad ESAN, Professor, Master in People Management, “Labour Relations” (2010)
- Universidad Peruana de Ciencias Aplicadas, Professor, “General Labour Law” (2010)
- Universidad Peruana de Ciencias Aplicadas, Professor, “Labour Law Seminar” (2008)
- Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú, Adjunct Professor, “Seminar on Labour Law” (2006)
- Universidad Peruana de Ciencias Aplicadas, Adjunct Professor, “General Labour Law” (2004 – 2005)