Torres Castillo Alfredo
Alfredo is an Associate of the firm, specialized in labour law consulting. His practice focuses on legal advice for the management of individual and collective labour relations in various sectors.
- Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú, Bachelor (2017) and Lawyer (2020).
- Exchange student at the University of Montreal, Canada (2016).
- Exchange student at Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile and Universidad Diego Portales (2014).
- Associate at Vinatea & Toyama (2021 – To date).
- Assistant at Benites, Vargas & Ugaz Abogados (2017-2021).
- Trainee at Miranda & Amado Abogados (2016 – 2017)
Memberships and affiliations
- Member of Law & Society – Civil Association of the Law School of the Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú.
- Member of the Lima Bar Association
- Teaching assistant for the courses on Globalization and Decent Work, and Labour Rights and International Trade taught in the Master’s Degree in Labour Law and Social Security of the PUCP (2017-2018).