Torres Falcón Thalia del Pilar
Thalia is an Associate of the firm, specialized in labour, immigration, and labour procedural law. She has extensive experience in management of corporate labour issues, development of procedural strategies, defense, and litigation in labour proceedings.
- Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú, Bachelor (2018) and Lawyer (2019).
- Associate at Vinatea & Toyama (2020 – To date)
- Lawyer at América Móvil Perú S.A.C. (2019 – 2020)
- Analyst at América Móvil Perú S.A.C. (2018-2019)
Membership and affiliations
- Lima Bar Association
- PUCP Debate Society (honorary member)
- Pontifica Universidad Católica del Perú, Adjunct professor, “Theory of Evidence” (2018 – To date).